In these conditions unless the context otherwise requires:
- We, Us, Our, The Company refers to AXDC Absolute XDC Limited
- The Client, You, Your refers to The Client
- Services mean the services being purchased by The Client from Us
- Project, Job refers to the contracted project undertaken by AXDC Absolute XDC Limited
- Plugins refer to WordPress plugins or any third party code or scripts
The Client may request a quotation from Us setting out the price and quantity of the goods to be supplied. If the quotation is acceptable to The Client, The Client may place an order within an acceptable timeframe. Quotes remain valid for 30 days.
If any instruction is received by Us from The Client for the supply of products and/or services, it shall constitute acceptance of the Terms and Conditions contained herein. Upon acceptance of these Terms and Conditions by The Client, the Terms and Conditions are definitive and binding.
Website device and browser compatibility
Due to the constantly changing and vast tech eco-system, we do not guarantee your website will be compatible with all internet connected devices, web browsers, or screen sizes, however your website will be tested on:
- The latest versions (at the time of website completion) of Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Google Chrome on Android, and Safari on iPad.
- A desktop computer running Windows 10, a Macbook Air running Mac OSX, an iPad running iOS, and an Android phone.
- The following screen sizes (measured diagonally from top corner to opposite bottom corner):
23 inch (Desktop PC), 13 inch (Macbook Air), 9.7 inch (iPad in portrait & landscape mode), and 6 inch (Android phone).
Please note: Some web browsers may not support a certain feature of your website. We will alert you during the testing stage if this is the case.
The background of the website may appear differently between computers, dependent on the screen resolution set.
Colours and fonts differ between computers, dependent on the monitor, screen resolution, web browser, and whether the person viewing the site is on a mobile device.
We are not required to update your website if following website sign off a future web browser or device update causes your website to no longer be compatible with a particular web browser or device. If you notice anything not behaving as it should, contact us and we will send you a quote for an update.
Website software updates, maintenance, and integration
The websites we build are built on open source software that is continually being updated. This means that the software and plugins that our websites are built with occasionally require updating to ensure they are secure and functional.
- We only update/maintain websites that we host. If we build a website that is hosted with another provider, we are not responsible for keeping any of the website software and plugins up to date. We will also not be responsible for the website security or website backups. We will not provide any software/plugin licences for websites that we do not host.
- We update the WordPress core and plugins approximately every three months.
- We only update plugins that we support. Supported plugins are what we install on the website prior to going live.
- Any plugins you (or someone acting on your behalf) install on your website, or request us to install on your website will not be updated by us unless requested.
- There may be a fee for updating non-supported plugins, or testing a site after updates of non-supported plugins.
- Occasionally there may be major updates to the software your website uses, or software no longer being supported, or other changes beyond our control that require your website and/or software to be updated. This may require a considerable amount of development time and may incur a charge. We will provide a quote before commencing any updates.
- For websites that have third party integrations, such as a Facebook feed or connecting to a payment gateway, there may be updates that require development work for those aspects of the website to continue to operate. If we are notified in advanced we will inform you of the required updates to be made. These updates will be charged at our hourly rate and we will provide a quote before commencing any updates.
Editing an existing website
If you request that we make changes to your existing website that we didn’t build, or do not host, the following conditions apply.
- We require access to the administration section of the website, FTP details, and any other relevant credentials to edit your website.
- Credentials provided via email will be stored in plain text in their original email message. A copy of the credentials will also be stored in our secure password manager.
- AXDC Absolute XDC Limited will not be liable if the credentials provided to us are used for unauthorised logins to the website.
- We will include a quote for initially backing up the website before proceeding, so that we can restore the site if necessary.
- In the unlikely event that your website’s look or functionality is negatively altered by changes we made, we will attempt to fix this, but we are not liable for any issues caused by changes we made.
Deleting a website
At your request, we will delete your website from our server and systems.
- Unless an exception is specified, we will remove the website from our server, DNS hosting, Email hosting, Website files, website database, and cancel the domain name registration.
- We will state a date from which the above actions will be performed. You will not be charged for hosting after the specified date. The website may remain live after this date until we remove it from our system.
- There is no charge for bringing down a website that we host on our servers.
- There may be a charge if you would like a backup of the website files.
- If you decide to temporarily bring down your website, there will be a charge to bring the website back up live.
- We may cancel the domain name(s) before it would normally expire. There will be no refund for this.
- It is at our discretion to refund any hosting fees.
- We are not responsible to keep a backup of the website files or database once we have removed it from our system.
- If you wish to keep any data such as Google Analytics or other third party systems, we can migrate these to you. If you do not request this, they will be deleted and will not be able to be retrieved.
- We will delete your email hosting, which means any email accounts we host will no longer be able to receive emails. We will also delete the email accounts from our servers. Any emails not migrated elsewhere by you will be deleted and will not be able to be retrieved.
- We are not responsible for keeping a backup of any emails or email accounts that we were hosting.
AXDC Absolute XDC Limited will endeavour to resolve any dispute between The Client and itself without the need for Court proceedings. Any such attempt is without legal prejudice.
Reservation of Title
Ownership and title of the goods remains with us until the purchased price and all other monies owing by The Client, under the contract or any other contract to us, have been paid in full.
AXDC Absolute XDC Limited shall not be liable for any loss of any kind whatsoever suffered by The Client as a result of any breach of any of our obligations under the contract, including any cancellation of the contract or any negligence on the part of AXDC Absolute XDC Limited, its servants, agents or contractors, nor shall AXDC Absolute XDC Limited be liable for any loss, damage or injury caused to The Client’s servants, agents, contractors, Clients, visitors, tenants, trespassers or other persons. The Client shall indemnify AXDC Absolute XDC Limited against any claim by any such person.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our Terms and Conditions, please feel free to contact us here.
Any changes to our Terms and Conditions will be updated on this page.